MacarthurPlace.com Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Restrictions on the use of the site - See below for our Use License.
- Registration and access to the service - Registration information on macarthruplace.com is protected and will not be shared with 3rd parties.
- Indemnification - Damaged Products: If you received any item that is damaged, please contact our shipping department at 707-933-3183 or send an email to email@example.com. Please provide all the details including the order number and we will send you a replacement. Once we have received the product, we will credit your account for the shipping costs that you have incurred in returning the product.
- Disclaimer of warranties and Limitations of Liability - If within
30 days of receipt you are not satisfied with your purchase of retail
products from MacArthur Place, please return prepaid any unused or unopened
product(s) along with a copy of your invoice to:
29 E. MacArthur Street
Sonoma, CA 95476
- Intellectual property rights - We, Macarthur Place, retain the intellectual property rights to all information posted on macarthruplace.com.
- Fees - There are no fees to use our website or browse our pages.
- Termination by the company or cancellation of services - Macarthur Place reserves the right to disable macarthurplace.com at any time without prior notification.
- Miscellaneous provisions - Use of macarthurplace.com is at the user's risk. We are not legally responsible for any virus, trojan, or other malware put on the macarthurplace.com server without our knowledge.
- Rules on usernames and password restrictions/use - It is your responsibility to keep your username and password safe and to not share it with others.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Macarthur Place's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not
a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Macarthur Place's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Macarthur Place at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Macarthur Place's web site are provided "as is". Macarthur Place makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Macarthur Place does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Macarthur Place or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Macarthur Place's Internet site, even if Macarthur Place or a Macarthur Place authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Macarthur Place's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Macarthur Place does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Macarthur Place may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Macarthur Place does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Macarthur Place has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Macarthur Place of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Macarthur Place's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.